If you need to remove the client you can do so fairly easily by running ccmsetup.exe /uninstall. Ccmsetup should exist on all clients, usually under the windows folder. In the event that the command line doesn’t work here is a list of things I usually check and remove to manually clean-up all the traces of the client so I can try a fresh install.
1. SMS Agent Host Service
2. CCMSetup service (if present)
3. \windows\ccm directory
4. \windows\ccmsetup directory
5. \windows\ccmcache directory
7. \windows\sms*.mif (if present)
8. HKLM\software\Microsoft\ccm registry keys
9. HKLM\software\Microsoft\CCMSETUP registry keys
10. HKLM\software\Microsoft\SMS registry keys
11. root\cimv2\sms WMI namespace
12. root\ccm WMI namespace
13. In Task Scheduler library, under “Microsoft” delete the “Configuration Manager” folder and any tasks within it.
14. In the Machine Certificate store delete any certs under the SMS\certificates folder